nds-card email

kollakleina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so I placed an order to the site yesterday at the recommendation of another member here, and today I got an email which looks like the attached file.
What do I do? My order at the site still says pending, but I don't know...

Attachments

• 20170313_072928.png
    20170313_072928.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 361

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know what they did? I'm a little bit lost and wary of this all so I'm just trying to prevent getting scammed :P

Honestly? No, I don't recall. When I read the thread it was the same situation here and everyone was telling the person to get their money back if any was taken and to not send them anything extra.

kollakleina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly? No, I don't recall. When I read the thread it was the same situation here and everyone was telling the person to get their money back if any was taken and to not send them anything extra.
I checked my bank account though, and the payment really doesn't seem to have processed which is the confusing part to me. I can send an email to them explaining the situation, maybe?

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked my bank account though, and the payment really doesn't seem to have processed which is the confusing part to me. I can send an email to them explaining the situation, maybe?
What exactly were you trying to purchase and what was the site? You can PM this information if you want. I personally feel like it's just them trying to scam tbh but what do I know.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I Suspect this is just the banks protections against physhing or cc stealing... Because nds is a China website, it triggers the bank into thinking someone got hold of your card
IN that other thread I thought about this reason, I was to lazy to reply..
I Personally don't think there is a issue, the thing is just the bank false positive the transaction..

I Would suggest to pay via PayPal which is mor safe..
Maybe @Costello can have a chat with nds card and tell you why this happens...

Last edited by migles,

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, Nds-card is the site? They're safe, I misread the title of the thread as something else. They're reputable and as long as you haven't been charged I guess you can use PayPal. Just use the card you were trying to use via PayPal unless you have balance on it. You should be fine. If all else fails you'd have a chargeback.

kollakleina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question though.. what the heck does this mean??

"When you send money, Please don't leave any words, paypal will also protect the transaction.

Again Again... please do not leave any words. Any one word is devastating to us."

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Quick question though.. what the heck does this mean??

"When you send money, Please don't leave any words, paypal will also protect the transaction.

Again Again... please do not leave any words. Any one word is devastating to us."

if you leave a message or comment about the transaction, Paypal will look at it and block their account because selling flashcarts is against Paypal's terms&conditions, I believe.

kollakleina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you leave a message or comment about the transaction, Paypal will look at it and block their account because selling flashcarts is against Paypal's terms&conditions, I believe.
Ah, alright. Leaving my order number there should be okay though, right?

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
As odd as it may sound, this is their payment system. They informally request a non-descript money transfer to PayPal via e-mail. My experience ordering from them was the same. Admittingly, the payment did not fail. The thing about not leaving any words or description is something I suspect they use because PayPal and credit card companies have banned the use of their services for flashcart purchases, and this would give it away. It was certainly an odd experience since I basically had to send money "on promise" and they linked who I was and what I was paying for by my e-mail account on their store and the placed order.

kollakleina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As odd as it may sound, this is their payment system. They informally request a non-descript money transfer to PayPal via e-mail. My experience ordering from them was the same. Admittingly, the payment did not fail. The thing about not leaving any words or description is something I suspect they use because PayPal and credit card companies have banned the use of their services for flashcart purchases, and this would give it away. It was certainly an odd experience since I basically had to send money "on promise" and they linked who I was and what I was paying for by my e-mail account on their store and the placed order.
That is... really weird, I'm glad it's not just me then :P Did you leave any identifying information in the PayPal thing, or did you just send it and be like "hey I sent you the money"?

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun