nds-card.com paypal question

Borab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to buy a supercard dstwo from nds-card.com and I noticed they have a credit card option as well as a paypal option.

I was wondering whether I should choose paypal or not because I've heard of paypal freezing websites' accounts because they sell flash carts and stuff so should I just go with the normal credit card option?

One last thing, if I choose express shipping will they ship to my PO Box or post office so I can go and pick it up or do they only ship your house?

Thanks in advance.

TheBlueSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to buy a supercard dstwo from nds-card.com and I noticed they have a credit card option as well as a paypal option.

I was wondering whether I should choose paypal or not because I've heard of paypal freezing websites' accounts because they sell flash carts and stuff so should I just go with the normal credit card option?
-Either way is fine. If at all their Paypal account is frozen, they could still login to Paypal and be able to see you sent them funds, they should still ship out your order seeing as they chose to provide Paypal as a payment processor (having known the risks).

One last thing, if I choose express shipping will they ship to my PO Box or post office so I can go and pick it up or do they only ship your house?
- Delivery note in your PO Box and you collect it at the post office.

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands