OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi there,

I still cant decide which color to get. Any suggestions why should I pick up the White NDS or the Black NDS?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is really your choice only.
Personally I'd go for the white one since I associate white with 'lite' more than black with 'lite'.

On the other hand, aren't the black ones rarer? That could be a reason to pick black.

dimsum411

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I went with black cuz its sexier. If that's possible for a handheld. Truth is, a ds lite isn't going to get you dates, so make your choice for yourself.

Important note, the white one is prone to yellow markings over time, especially on and around the shoulder buttons.

Plus, anything that doesn't look like an ipod is okay with me.

Moneo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't forget to place an order for white satin gloves, too 8)

Fingerprints are a HUGE problem with black systems 8( I almost regret getting mine in black.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
On the other hand, aren't the black ones rarer?
I don't think so; there's tonnes of them here in the UK. Admittedly white is the most common colour globally because it was the only launch colour that was the same for all the territories, but there's no "rare" shortage of black or anything. It just that they got released later in America (and Japan?) so it seems that way.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only trouble with the black ones as mentioned are the fingerprints. I got one at first and took it back because of a dead pixel and they had none in stock so I got a white one. The black looks nicer but constantly cleaning fingerprints off it will soon get on your nerves.

boylish

Trophies
XP
Country
I recommend white 'cause it is cheaper and In NDS Lite~, the consloe with white colour look more sharp than the black ... here is only my opinion.. noo offense!!

maxlifan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i say ds white too. know the word ds lite! ds light! lol it's ur choice.. I never really cared about dates yet lol only 12

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really, it is just people's tastes and it's up to you. I cannot tell you what I want you to get. For me, personally, that I want black nor white since the black is my favorite color, lol. I do not know which one I want.
smile.gif

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you find one with good spring in the action buttons, a volume slider that doesn't wiggle around, no cracks in the hinges, and no dead pixels, then its a keeper. who cares what color it is.

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would normally say black, as black is easily my favorite "color". But for some reason after seeing both in person, I vastly prefer the look of the white Lite. It somehow looks more "classy" and the black is just so much of a fingerprint magnet, it's insane.

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think white looks awesome, it looks all cool too me, well thats when you first get it, after a few months its dirty as heck. I have one, I want to clean it, but I don't want to dry out the plastic, its cracking already. lol.

ozone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had to choose a new one I'd choose black since the white ones were released way before the black ones and the white ones have that whole cracked hinge thing going on.

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For those of you that are complaining about dirty buttons on the white Lite, just use a face cloth with a bit of window cleaner. Makes it just like new. Especially the shoulder buttons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can afford food just not the healthy kind