OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
New Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Details from GamePro Magazine

In the latest GamePro Magazine some new info is revealed about Uncharted 3 Multiplayer. First of all, Naughty Dog wants Uncharted 3 to be the "go to game for PS3 multiplayer". Developers also admit that Uncharted 2 multiplayer could have been better, but they didn't have enough time to work on it.

Naughty Dog cited titles such as Red Dead Redemption and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood as influences on multiplayer. Also after all the lab tests for Uncharted 2 MP, Naughty Dog said that "One thing we learned from UC2 multiplayer was that damage / health should be "the same or similar to single player".

http://www.unchartedcentral.com/index.html

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Provided they don't skimp on the single player campaign like a lot of games these days *cough*halo*cough* then I'm all for it. Uncharted 2 was a masterpiece as it had a strong single player mode with solid and addictive multiplayer backing it up. It kept a good balance. If they can replicate that balance while improving the formula (in what few tiny ways it can be improved) then I reckon they'll be on to a win. I had Uncharted 2 as my 'go-to' game for online multiplayer for months 'cause I loved hanging off signposts waiting for unsuspecting newbs to wander underneath to get shot in the back of the head. SO much fun.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They can't make a bad Uncharted. If the campaign is on the level of the second one, then there's nothing wrong with the game.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thew downfall of games is slowly coming.

It bugs me that developers are starting to slowly spend more time on Multiplayer than Single Player.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:

It bugs me that developers are starting to slowly spend more time on Multiplayer than Single Player.
At least we still have some developers like bethesda who could care less about multiplayer
closedeyes.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fear Zoa said:
ShadowSoldier said:

At least we still have some developers like bethesda who could care less about multiplayer
closedeyes.gif

Bethesda is also quite lazy and releases games ridden with bugs and problems (like Fallout 3 and New Vegas).

Red Dead Redemption at least delivered strong single player and multiplayer this generation, hopefully Uncharted can too.

I wouldn't say multiplayer will be the "downfall" of gaming. There are some great multiplayer games out there that would be poor in single player, and visa versa. I'm confident there will always be great single player and great multiplayer games.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just not in to this whole Dude Raider thing...

Seriously turn Nathan Drake into Lara Croft and change nothing else and you've got the next Tomb Raider game. They simply substitued Nathan for Lara, and added a dash of GoW gameplay.

Voila! dude raider....

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SPH73 said:
I'm just not in to this whole Dude Raider thing...

Seriously turn Nathan Drake into Lara Croft and change nothing else and you've got the next Tomb Raider game. They simply substitued Nathan for Lara, and added a dash of GoW gameplay.

Voila! dude raider....

There's one key differene. The Uncharted games are actually good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)