Kain_89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello all, I'm new in this forum.
biggrin.gif

I would like to ask you a question. Today I have installed on my Wii the homebrew channel and I tried to play Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX 2, a NTSC game. The game works but in black and white. Do you know why ? Is there anything that I can do ?

Thanks XD
bow.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I would like to ask you a question. Today I have installed on my Wii the homebrew channel and I tried to play Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX 2, a NTSC game. The game works but in black and white. Do you know why ? Is there anything that I can do ?

has one of your tv inputs ntsc/pal supportive? if so put scart or whatever in that!

if not then download geckoOS off wiibrew.org and place the app in side the apps folder on root of SD Card, open app in HBC and launch game, maybe you will have to force pal 50, or in the backup loader.

Kain_89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:

has one of your tv inputs ntsc/pal supportive? if so put scart or whatever in that!

if not then download geckoOS off wiibrew.org and place the app in side the apps folder on root of SD Card, open app in HBC and launch game, maybe you will have to force pal 50, or in the backup loader.

I don't have any NTSC/PAL adapter, so I have to download GeckoOS , isn' it ??

Kain_89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
djdynamite123 said:
yeah, is your wii chipped? if so download geckoOS do as i said and force pal 50

I was just saying good T.V.'s have ntsc/pal support
tongue.gif

No I have only installed the homebrew channel with the SD and the Twilight Hack to play backup games.
I have also installed the Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma, and I tried to Force Pal50 there but I get a green screen T_T

jroc838

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi kain_89, the only thing that left to do, is if you still have the .iso file, patch it with regionfrii from pal to ntsc, that gonna solve the b/w and green screen problem,
biggrin.gif

Kain_89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
jroc838 said:
Hi kain_89, the only thing that left to do, is if you still have the .iso file, patch it with regionfrii from pal to ntsc, that gonna solve the b/w and green screen problem,
biggrin.gif

Nothing, only in black and white, and if I force pal50 I get a green screen T_T , maybe I have to try with a RGB cable ?_?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Blue waffles should be round!