ROM Hack Naruto Shippuden: Full Throttle Ninjutsu! translation

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is my save file as promised go to this link to download it,.but make sure the save file has the same name as your game's name is.....and also this save is from my acekard 2i so i u dont have the acekard use this website to convert the save into your flash cards correct format http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php thats the save converter and here is the link for my save file http://www.mediafire.com/?z02zzuqyzzd btw i have all characters except the two frogs but i will upload a save with them unlocked later today or tommorow and i also unlocked narutos rasenshuriken have fun!

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys i have finally unlocked all the characters and i unlocked naruto's rasenshuriken and his nine tails fox blast whoooooo.... Ill upload the save file after school tommorow once i get the math taks out of the way lol.

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
who wants to wait a year for this game, rofl?

I'll stop working on this patch by the end of the summer, definitely - and there's no plans here to do a 100% full translation. honestly, it's a test of the translation's team skill and chances are after this we'll do more challenging projects.
This is my obligatory Naruto game translation, and besides

where on earth is Ninja Destiny 3?

besides, I'm buying Shinobi Rumble on launch day when it comes out stateside, whether it's Cha-crash or actually Kagebunshin Emaki (yeah where the hell is that game?).

I happen to like the dub voices in my games, lol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
Rock Raiyu said:
who wants to wait a year for this game, rofl?

I'll stop working on this patch by the end of the summer, definitely - and there's no plans here to do a 100% full translation. honestly, it's a test of the translation's team skill and chances are after this we'll do more challenging projects.
This is my obligatory Naruto game translation, and besides

where on earth is Ninja Destiny 3?

besides, I'm buying Shinobi Rumble on launch day when it comes out stateside, whether it's Cha-crash or actually Kagebunshin Emaki (yeah where the hell is that game?).

I happen to like the dub voices in my games, lol

I certainly don't want to wait a year for this game. If there's a Translation Project on a favorite game, then I'll stick to it (I don't like to wait, especially long periods of time).

Well, Kosheh, keep up the great work! I can't wait for the First Patch.
biggrin.gif

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kitsuke said:
kosheh said:
EDIT: Also quick - what story arc does this game cover?
It begins shortly after the first appearance of Rasen Shuriken and ends after Itachi/Sasuke's fight (or Pain/Jiraiya fight, whichever came last in the manga/anime storyline).

If you'd like, I could translate some of the attack descriptions? I'm almost finished collecting all the characters and their respective moves.
Oops. I said ingame that it goes "up through the Hunt for Itachi arc".

Kitsuke: I'd appreciate it. Would you mind sending them via PM, though? :J

I'm not sure how to translate some of these attacks, either so I'm hoping they make more sense to you than they do me. :/
Like Konan's "Confetti" attack. Um, what?

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is the game's save file with all the characters and naruto's rasenshuriken and his nine tails attack unlocked. renember this save is from my acekard 2i,so if u dont use that use this website to convert the save to your correct flash card's format. here is the save file converter http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php and here is the actual save http://www.mediafire.com/?f40dhdhtm02 remember this save has all the characters and narutos rasenshuriken and his nine tails attack unlocked,and once i unlock all the characters moves i will upload a save with all characters and all their moves.... HAVE FUN! and remember to have the save's name the same as your game's name.

kitsuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kosheh said:
Kitsuke: I'd appreciate it. Would you mind sending them via PM, though? :J

I'm not sure how to translate some of these attacks, either so I'm hoping they make more sense to you than they do me. :/
Like Konan's "Confetti" attack. Um, what?
No problem. I'll get on it ASAP.

By 'Confetti', I'm assuming you mean the plane looking things she throws, by which would be technically 'Paper Shuriken'.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you do the dragon flame jutsu 5 times an you have a bar of chakra press the stronger version of the attack to perform Chidori Thunder.... Its awsome cause its removes half a bar of the opponents life.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far i have all characters, with all of naruto's sasuke's jiraiya's kakashi's Itachi's and Pain's moves unlocked. It takes some time to finish each characters bingo book to unlock their moves....jhajha my fingers hurt.

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just got a 100% save. I can translate all the jutsu now...finished Kakashi's. B)

Naruto, Sakura and Sai have 3/5 of their jutsu translated.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
Just got a 100% save. I can translate all the jutsu now...finished Kakashi's. B)

Naruto, Sakura and Sai have 3/5 of their jutsu translated.
Thats cool... You should update the stuff that you have completed into the main post so everyone can see and also some new pictures of the translated ougi if its not too much trouble.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just2bad4u said:
so uhh when will we get that translation?
He said he will give us a patch when all the characters main ougi are translted and the stage names are translated too. Or he will give us a patch when he feels like it.Now goodnight i got a big test tommorow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-