Gaming Naruto Ninja Council 2

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the european version was dumped today, for some reason i kept thinking it was the RPG version, i plug it in and whaddya know, its the fighting game....but thats where it gets wierd. There are 2 ninja councils for the DS, 3 and 4, then the 5th being shippuden, Ninja Council 2 was on the GBA. So what the heck game is this? Is it an original or something? Because it takes place right during the retrieval arc, which was quite a bit later from where the first ended. And from what i have played, it has no fighting mode either.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging from the box art, this game is based off of Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3
http://www.cf-network.com/cfan/IMG/jpg/naruto3_pochette.jpg

SND3 takes place during the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. (I know, cause I played it last year with my first flash card) the first one, (which I think was called Naruto Ninja Council 3 in US on the DS) is based on SND4. This I think is European exclusive cause US never got this game.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no wonder....that kind of sucks then, at first i was thinking this was SND 4, but meh >_>. Very screwed up release timeline, plus i cant figure out how to use specials for the life of me @_@, L and R do nothing , B is dash, A is jump, Y is attack, and X is ninja tools.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is SND3. Each game we have is one number down from the Japanese release. 3 was 4, and 2 here is 3.

They screwed up really bad and this should have been released before the previous edition.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
they kinda mixed up the numbers.
EU-1=US-3
EU-2=US-4(which will probably come out soon)

if you follow the naruto games a bit you could've easily known it's not the rpg.
path of the ninja is the name of the rpg series.

EDIT: just checked, EU-2=JP-3
... did japan never get US-3/EU-1?
EDIT2: wow even more messed up, US-3/EU-1=JP-4

gotron228

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thedicemaster said:
EU-1=US-3

if you follow the naruto games a bit you could've easily known it's not the rpg.

Yeah i knew all that I've completed every Saikyou Ninja Daikesshu game from 1 to 6 if you count the latest ninja daikesshu game

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
thedicemaster said:
EU-1=US-3

Mind Boggling
wacko.gif
This game is about the same as Naruto Shippuuden-Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 5 just that it uses the kid naruto and Daikesshuu uses the grown Naruto.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...