Naruto Ninja Council 2

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by dgwillia, Oct 2, 2008.

Oct 2, 2008

Naruto Ninja Council 2 by dgwillia at 4:08 AM (1,458 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. dgwillia
    OP

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    Well the european version was dumped today, for some reason i kept thinking it was the RPG version, i plug it in and whaddya know, its the fighting game....but thats where it gets wierd. There are 2 ninja councils for the DS, 3 and 4, then the 5th being shippuden, Ninja Council 2 was on the GBA. So what the heck game is this? Is it an original or something? Because it takes place right during the retrieval arc, which was quite a bit later from where the first ended. And from what i have played, it has no fighting mode either.

2. Rock Raiyu

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    Judging from the box art, this game is based off of Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3
    http://www.cf-network.com/cfan/IMG/jpg/naruto3_pochette.jpg

SND3 takes place during the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. (I know, cause I played it last year with my first flash card) the first one, (which I think was called Naruto Ninja Council 3 in US on the DS) is based on SND4. This I think is European exclusive cause US never got this game.

3. dgwillia
    OP

United States
    Oh no wonder....that kind of sucks then, at first i was thinking this was SND 4, but meh >_>. Very screwed up release timeline, plus i cant figure out how to use specials for the life of me @_@, L and R do nothing , B is dash, A is jump, Y is attack, and X is ninja tools.

4. HeatMan Advance

Member HeatMan Advance GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It is SND3. Each game we have is one number down from the Japanese release. 3 was 4, and 2 here is 3.

They screwed up really bad and this should have been released before the previous edition.

5. dgwillia
    OP

United States
    Yea...from what iv played Ninja Council 3>>>>>>>this, atleast the battles were pretty good. And it had way more characters....Hopefully Path of Ninja 2 isnt crappy.

6. gotron228

Newcomer gotron228 Member

Australia
    This is just strange shouldn't the US also get this game? Well I guess it's fair seeing Europe never got POTN

7. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    they kinda mixed up the numbers.
    EU-1=US-3
    EU-2=US-4(which will probably come out soon)

if you follow the naruto games a bit you could've easily known it's not the rpg.
    path of the ninja is the name of the rpg series.

EDIT: just checked, EU-2=JP-3
    ... did japan never get US-3/EU-1?
    EDIT2: wow even more messed up, US-3/EU-1=JP-4

8. gotron228

Newcomer gotron228 Member

Australia
    Yeah i knew all that I've completed every Saikyou Ninja Daikesshu game from 1 to 6 if you count the latest ninja daikesshu game

9. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    Mind Boggling [​IMG] This game is about the same as Naruto Shippuuden-Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 5 just that it uses the kid naruto and Daikesshuu uses the grown Naruto.