Gaming Naruto Ninja Council 2 Europe

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just discovered this for the ds I'm not sure what it is but it looks cool i only remember Ninja Council 2 for gba. So just curious here what is this game about?

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
in the DS have 4 titles of Naruto Ninja council (the Naruto Ninja Council 4 is coming to the US this year). I dont know about all the story, but, is a very cool game. The "shippuden" begins in the Naruto ninja council 4. In the Naruto ninja council 3 they shows when the Sasuke goes to the Orochimaru. I dont think that the first game has a story, but is a good game (and a hard game)

This is Naruto Ninja Council 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5V0m-DPQ_0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MraezN1LWoQ

oh, and you can make your jutsus with the microphone and the stylus, it is fun... but is hard to to some jutsus that uses the stylus.

more videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGnXVFafvc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9R5hdlRzNo

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, most of the Ninja Councils are pretty terrible. The game just cannot make up its mind on what it wants to accomplish.

One is a sidescroller beat 'em up done right [NC2 US], another being a mission-based game closely based on JUS [NC3 US, NC2 EU], another having Wi-fi and lets you play as villains [NC4], and one that just poops all over the previous titles with an awesome soundtrack and completely redone graphics [NC: Gekitou! Naruto VS Sasuke].

If you're going to play a Ninja Council game, let it be Saikyou Ninja Daikesshu: Gekitou! Naruto vs. Sasuke. Despite it missing Wi-fi and the option to play as any villains, it's at least not plagued by horrible controls and the sprites are sized appropriately so that the level design for this game actually WORKS in its favor.
Ninja Council 4 has some of the worst level designs EVER not to mention a horrible control scheme.

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
looks like he played the gba version, he knows the basics for me the game. I think it is is good and enjoyable game, is not a terrible game, but is not a great game that you need to have, is not a "must have". Ok, it is pretty simply, but is a good game (nothing more than that)

and the Naruto ninja council 3 and 4 is not "mission-based game closely based", but the first one is. The Naruto ninja council 3 has a story (like the 4), i think you are confusing. In the Naruto ninja council 4 you fight against the Akatsuki. I think that the Naruto ninja council 1 and 2 dont has a story :/... is just mission after mission.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I've been playing 2 Europe and its pretty hard also it does not really follow the story line of the sound 4 it explains the story in a different way. For example you can play as Sauske when all of this is going on. So far I'm up to the fight with Jirobo and hes freaking hard cause he goes into cs2 after hes about to die and gets all his life back. I have played Ninja Council 3 and didn't really like it much and have played NARUTO VS SASUKE and think I would have enjoyed it more if I understood it lol. I actually enjoy playing as villains like the akatsuki so I look forward to ninja council 4. Exactly who are the characters in NC4?

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
@gettogaara
this game has 17 playable characters, sorry, i do not know know which characters have in the game, but i know that have: Naruto, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Neji, Temari, Gaara, Sakura, Kakashi, Tsunade, and Jiraiya.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post tbh