Hacking naruto CON and CON2 GCN problems

Chorro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have wiikey, boots up fine goes into menu selection of characters but when it's time to fight it gives "an error occured please turn off gamecube". all other games work 100% but those 2 give me problems. anyone else? they're on tyg02 discs btw

madnutcase

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seems to be a common problem with the Wiikey and the Naruto gamecube games. Waiting for the Wiikey team to update their firmware with the audio fix.

Hope that helps

smile.gif

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i got that error too when i'm playing Naruto GNT4, GNT3 and CoN2 (for GNT3, the audio was a bit screwed up - i blame the Wiikey's audiofix)

and because i wanna play those games so bad, i purchased a Gamecube and modded it. lol..

i'm gonna try my luck and burn those games using the multidiscs GCOS method and i'll post my findings here (although some people already mentioned it did not work for them)

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah.. coz the problem is not the region, but the streaming audio which was supposed to be solved by Wiikey Audiofix function but currently, the Audiofix is not functioning as it is supposed to. and from what i heard, the upcoming wiikey update will fix the Audiofix problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1