Gaming Nanostray 2

gamer010

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm with DespizingU this game is pretty good. i've been playing co-op with my bro all day. its a lot harder than the first nanostray, with one hit kills lol.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You mean the first wasn't one-hit kills? Man, so long ago. I finished the game on easy - damn easy once i figured you could customise your bullets.

leavemealone347

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DespizingU said:
Damn...I'm absolutely hooked on this game. It has so much more going for it than the first one(and I thought the first one was excellent too). I can't believe the reviews it's gotten though(Gamepro being this first really good review I've seen of the game so far).

The challenges I'm having some trouble with. But they're fun though. All in all, it's a great game. And it's tough too. Not tough enough to make me use cheats though.

I really hope it sells well enough so they'll make a third. More devs need to make shooters for the DS.
Not to be an ass but doesn't that mean that you should buy it rather than using a dumped ROM? If you bought the game but prefer ROMs I understand that though.

DespizingU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leavemealone347 said:
Not to be an ass but doesn't that mean that you should buy it rather than using a dumped ROM? If you bought the game but prefer ROMs I understand that though.

Well of course. I bought the first one(and yes, I buy many games, leave them wrapped, and just play the rom) after playing the rom for a few days. I loved it so much I had to show support. The first one was actually really rare there for a while. So it took me about a month or so to actually find it. And since it was so rare I was unable to find a brand new copy. This sequel I'm going to get while I can still get one as brand new. I'll probably never open it, but still...It's going to be nice to have.

Anyone playing the challenges yet? I just got through the A set, and that was hard as fuck. I constantly heard that "Please try again" message over and over and...I think the challenges are definitely the hardest part of the game. Completing that A challenge unlocked a pretty cool simulator. A ball and paddle game(Arkanoid type).

leavemealone347

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DespizingU said:
leavemealone347 said:

Well of course. I bought the first one(and yes, I buy many games, leave them wrapped, and just play the rom) after playing the rom for a few days. I loved it so much I had to show support. The first one was actually really rare there for a while. So it took me about a month or so to actually find it. And since it was so rare I was unable to find a brand new copy. This sequel I'm going to get while I can still get one as brand new. I'll probably never open it, but still...It's going to be nice to have.

Anyone playing the challenges yet? I just got through the A set, and that was hard as fuck. I constantly heard that "Please try again" message over and over and...I think the challenges are definitely the hardest part of the game. Completing that A challenge unlocked a pretty cool simulator. A ball and paddle game(Arkanoid type).
lol ok. I do the same with games I like
smile.gif
. I haven't gotten that far yet this game is so hard for me lol. (the first one was too)

DespizingU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the challenge A will be available right from the get go I believe. Just click on Challenges, and you'll see the A set. If you want to get really pissed off, give those a try.
wink2.gif

gamer010

Trophies
XP
Country
Torte said:
You mean the first wasn't one-hit kills? Man, so long ago. I finished the game on easy - damn easy once i figured you could customise your bullets.

anything special happen when you win it on easy? i was able to get to the last boss on easy with 1life and died lol

nicorobin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find this game really hard! There are so many enemies going towards you and to add to the frustration, they also fire projectiles! I really find the game a bit unbalance. Maybe they should have added more weapons to your ship.
frown.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wonder if this one is as hard to find in the stores as the first. I had to drive all over my city to find what would seem to have been the only copy my city got.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did they fix up the movement area on this one? The original Nanostray while appearing top down in view on those stages actually had somewhat of a cone shape of area you could fly in which meant you could miss coins or shooting things out at the far sides. It really drove me nuts and confined the space i could fly in vs what looked to be flyable area across the screen.

Pantsmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I am losing my F'ing mind here how the F**K do you complete challenge A4? I have tried this level maybe 3000 times today I have been trying it for the last 6 hours or so and it is taking every part of my inner strength not to smash the bloody DS up against the wall!

This thing is impossible you are locked in a space that is filled 8 seconds into a survive 10 seconds challenge then the ship climbs up to your hight and you explode.

I cannot access gamefaqs nor can I find any other information about the evil c*nt of a level. Please for the sake of all that is holy save my DS and tell me how the FUCK you do this god damn level!

ARGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pantsmonkey said:
Okay I am losing my F'ing mind here how the F**K do you complete challenge A4? I have tried this level maybe 3000 times today I have been trying it for the last 6 hours or so and it is taking every part of my inner strength not to smash the bloody DS up against the wall!

This thing is impossible you are locked in a space that is filled 8 seconds into a survive 10 seconds challenge then the ship climbs up to your hight and you explode.

I cannot access gamefaqs nor can I find any other information about the evil c*nt of a level. Please for the sake of all that is holy save my DS and tell me how the FUCK you do this god damn level!

there are these two side panels right around where you spawn. you hit those and you hide in there and the big ship will miss you.

lol

Pantsmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanihonjinballa said:
Pantsmonkey said:

there are these two side panels right around where you spawn. you hit those and you hide in there and the big ship will miss you.

lol

You are truly a god king sir a lot of the challenges don't require you to shoot so I wasn't bothering GRRRR.

I have another question for you I have completed Challenge A and B and all of C except for number 2 this one really seams impossible.

You need to get 35K points and after killing all 4 waves (there is only 4 waves) I can only get 22K points? I think there might be different points available for killing the enemies without using the special weapons.

Has anyone passed this stage or got any tips?

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just started playing this game yesterday and it is not bad. It is giving me flashback of Irkagura however you spell it... Anyways, quick question thought, do you guys prefer vertical or horizontal shumps? In this game you play booth ways so what do you guys like better?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Why not stick to your other machine, no?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my other machine is old, mostly used for just browsing , some multimedia stuff as it's just old
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music