Gaming Nanostray 2

SigmaZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I prefer vertical, I can control my ship better and I'm used to it, I beat one stage without losing any lives just playing that way... whilst horizontal I tend to lose a lot, maybe because more fits on the screen or I can't gauge how to dodge properly

kitetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is probably the first ever game where i have to rely on my left hand to do the stylus business. Moving with the d-pad is incredibly difficult.

flanker22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
Did they fix up the movement area on this one? The original Nanostray while appearing top down in view on those stages actually had somewhat of a cone shape of area you could fly in which meant you could miss coins or shooting things out at the far sides. It really drove me nuts and confined the space i could fly in vs what looked to be flyable area across the screen.

ya they fixed it its either pure horizontal or pure vertical no angled bullshit. i thought i was the only one that was angry about this. if you ever played raystorm it did the same thing.

kitetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nin10do said:
the game is awsome.

quick question...how do you hold the stylus without it getting in the way???

I hold the stylus on a low angle. That way it's just the stylus itself that's in the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte