Gaming Nanostray 2

DespizingU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one hyped for this game? And is March 11th the definite release date? First the NA release was suppose to be sometime in January, then it was the end of February. So around the end'ish of February I looked and saw the release date had changed. I'm hoping in three days it's going to be out.

Did anyone here play the first one? I guess all the things that was annoying of the first Nanostray have been fixed. And eventhough some sites have gave this game only OK reviews, is anyone looking forward to it? I'm a huge shooter fan, and love Nanostray. So ever since this sequel was announced I've been waiting impatiently.

andallforwhat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty excited for this. Didn't really dig the first nanostray too much, i prefer manic shooters more, but this one looks to be much better. can't wait.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the first back when it was hard to find, then they started printing more copies and I sold mine.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Another Danmaku fan here but also enjoy all kinda shmups, i've been looking forward to Nano2 for what seems like a couple of years now lol.
I kinda gave up on the release date because it got changed so much. Not releated in style but the same goes for Shin Ninja JaJaMaru-Kun (scan1 scan2). 2 years after its announcement and what seems like an endless amount of fake release dates and still no sign of an official release, i guess some companies just show their work off way to early
frown.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting for this game too. It pisses me off that all this shovelware has caused this game to get pushed back.

I refuse to believe that this game was pushed back for any other reason.
dry.gif

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Rayder said:
I'm waiting for this game too. It pisses me off that all this shovelware has caused this game to get pushed back.

dry.gif
Most probably right, i cant really see any other reason for holding it back for so long other than the publisher wanting to release it over a quiet period, in order not to lose out on sales due to other releases on the market at the same time.

That said though there might have been some bugs found in the game at the last minute, wouldn't be the first time thats happened. Without any information on why its been pushed back so many times so we're only left guessing.

DespizingU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't even think about that. I was wondering why it has been pushed back, considering there has been reviews out for it for quite a while now.

Rayder said:

dry.gif

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DespizingU said:
Am I the only one hyped for this game? And is March 11th the definite release date? First the NA release was suppose to be sometime in January, then it was the end of February. So around the end'ish of February I looked and saw the release date had changed. I'm hoping in three days it's going to be out.

Did anyone here play the first one? I guess all the things that was annoying of the first Nanostray have been fixed. And eventhough some sites have gave this game only OK reviews, is anyone looking forward to it? I'm a huge shooter fan, and love Nanostray. So ever since this sequel was announced I've been waiting impatiently.

Holy shit I completely forgot about this game!! ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
im hyped too, i LOVED the 1st one (even tho, i hated the scoring system and the weapon changin system aswell... tho that last issue was fixed in the japanese version of the game).

lets hope March 11th its the definitive release date, im really willin to play this one... and remember guys, next week, Ninja Gaiden DS!!!. (oh my!... im so loving this month!)

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
What the? I'm sure my cousin was playing this last week? He even came up to show me but I blew him off because I was to busy doing... uhhh yeah, really busy thats it. It may have been the first one because I do remember hearing Nanostray. Hmmm I'll have to look into this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?