Hardware nand flash dump (3ds xl)

krisztian1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Dont buy it at that shop thought, the prices are ridiculous

Around $30... a bit expensive, but if there is no other options then you can get it from there. its *.com.ar, a shop from Argentine and they use Argentine Peso there, but the sign is the same like the USA $

olfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
I have the original cables for the dump solded inmy 3DS, I only need to add the DAT3 then.
The board would be this?
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar...ar-microcontrolador-proyectos-electronica-_JM

i wrote in previous post that we need dat3, and how to conenct it to raspberry pi spi pins
but maybe we don't need the extra dat3 (if we can use 1-bit mode, not sure yet) according to what i read on
http://yifan.lu/2014/01/11/dumping-the-vita-nand/

will have to test and see

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So, I need to buy this:
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar...ar-microcontrolador-proyectos-electronica-_JM
and this:
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar...-tarjetas-sd-micro-sd-spi-arduino-arm-pic-_JM

How do I connect both together?

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

Reactions: mr. fancypants

krisztian1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
its very easy to connect them together, my current arduino is very annoying, sometimes I cant connect to the serial monitor... I never had this problem with my old arduino before

Inaki

Trophies
XP
Country
What do you guys recommend ? I also have a raspberry pi collecting dust, maybe it's more convinient than the arduinos ? do you have code ready for this ? My second 3ds xl is arriving on monday or tuesday, I will use GW to backup nands etc. and then solder, etc. But maybe this weekend I can get everything else ready and try messing around with some microsd crads...

krisztian1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
What do you guys recommend ? I also have a raspberry pi collecting dust, maybe it's more convinient than the arduinos ? do you have code ready for this ? My second 3ds xl is arriving on monday or tuesday, I will use GW to backup nands etc. and then solder, etc. But maybe this weekend I can get everything else ready and try messing around with some microsd crads...

Umm, nope, I dont have any code for raspi, I never made programs for raspi only for arduino, so I have no idea how to port the code from arduino to raspberry

jochem77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have my Arduino Starter Kit and I have a bs 3DS. Like I mentioned before, I have no experience with the arduino and I have to practise soldering. If someone can tell me what to do, I will try that. I also have a micro sdhc adapter, but I don't know my card reader will work (like in other posts)

Reactions: Cyberdrive

UTerror

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
olfa: do you have some code or examples for the raspi?
I soldered a breakout cable to the spi pins today. I enabled the spi module, but had to leave for work

olfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here is what I did, as a small weekend Project:

I connected all 4 Data Lines.
This is the speed I can read the NAND at:
Bildschirmfoto%202014-01-25%20um%2016.55.58.png

Problem:
Foto%2025.01.14%2016%2056%2029.jpg

Either I need to find a spot where I can put the SD Adapter under the Batery Cover or I need to get some sort of a Plug and Socket that has 7 or more Pins and fits inside...

Gizmo1k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you capture the read speed when you just had one data line? you could always do two micro usb adapters..

Here is what I did, as a small weekend Project:

I connected all 4 Data Lines.
This is the speed I can read the NAND at:
Bildschirmfoto%202014-01-25%20um%2016.55.58.png

Problem:
Foto%2025.01.14%2016%2056%2029.jpg

Either I need to find a spot where I can put the SD Adapter under the Batery Cover or I need to get some sort of a Plug and Socket that has 7 or more Pins and fits inside...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1