Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember playing a PS1 game back when I owned a PS1 that was an action game. Sort of a 3rd person shooter, like a 3D Contra type game. In one level, the dude was running along blasting stuff and there were billboards with videos playing in them. For the life of me, I can't remember what game that was. I want to play it again on ePSXe. All I can remember is that I thought it was cool that vids were playing in the billboards as all the shooting action was going on.

Anyone remember what game that was?

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, that wasn't it. It wasn't exactly a popular game, from what I remember. But thanks for trying to help.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Could you be a little more specific?, like, what kind of weapon were you shooting? was it futuristic or just modern?

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That MIGHT be it......was there any levels that had vids playing on a billboard as you ran through the level blasting stuff?

That definitely is the type of game it was, if that isn't THE game. I'll have to check that one out at any rate....looks cool.

Sorry I can't be more specific with details....it was like 10+ years ago that I played it after all. All I remember was billboards with vids, dude running upwards into that particular level blasting stuff.....he was kinda small in that level.....like the view was pulled back a bit......

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I now know why I got it confused with One...

Because Apocalype (STARRING BRUCE WILLIS ... see the commercial and you'll get the joke heh) is pretty similar in graphics and gameplay.

You can thank me later.
wink.gif

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JohnnyCheeks said:
I now know why I got it confused with One...

Because Apocalype (STARRING BRUCE WILLIS ... see the commercial and you'll get the joke heh) is pretty similar in graphics and gameplay.

You can thank me later.
wink.gif

That's the one! I'll have to hunt that down tomorrow. Thanks!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah I was just about to suggest that by saying 'bruce willis' game because I couldn't remember the stupid name. Not a bad game at all, pretty cool actually, and while I never had it friend did and I played the hell out of it one day.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta find me some more, MORE. MOAR PS1 games like One and Apocalypse. These are my kind of games right here! Happy blasting fun and no cutesy flowers or bunnies. WOOT!

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
roguetrip said:
If you have a dreamcast, look up a game called expendable, think its right up your alley.

I actually have a PC version of that. Got it with a video card purchase some years ago. Yep, it's a good one.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OOoh I liked that game, no DC anymore, but had no idea there was a PC copy floating around.

Wild Metal from the DC is also on the PC, AND rockstar released it as a free download after they did GTA1 and 2 as such.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.