Name The Movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrolleyDave
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 45,000
  • Replies Replies 555
Status
Not open for further replies.
TrolleyDave said:
Why do you need someone to update the scores for you?

cuz im lazy
laugh.gif
 
The Fearless Vampire Killers?

On another note, I don't mind people updating scores for other people if it's off their own back. I'm just not impressed by people asking others to do it because they're too lazy. If you want to join in the game you have to accept that there's more work than just guessing and posting pics.
smile.gif
 
Yeah I know mate, you explained it which is why I didn't have a problem with it. Plus you did as much as you could do by updating the scores.
smile.gif
 
Loved Slapshot mate, one of the funniest films! Don't bother with the rest, they're all crap. Slap Shot 3 is like a remake of Mighty Ducks.
rolleyes.gif


Ok, just to get the game rolling again I thought I'd post a pic from one of my all time favourites - should be easy as nicking candy from a baby.

vct3s9.jpg
 
this is a complete guess i believe the lady in the cover this movie looks similar to your pic.is the movie il bell'antonio.

EDIT
i forgot to check if this movie was a horror.

ok it isn't a horror .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News