OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image74j.png
image75.png

QUOTE said:
Namco Bandai is joining the countdown clock party with a game tentatively titled “next RPG Project K”. Project K will be revealed in one week, if Famitsu scans don’t spoil it earlier.

Project K doesn’t ring any bells, but many Japanese bloggers think it will be part of the Tales series. Why? There’s a link to Project K on the Tales portal.

Seems like Namco Bandai is trying to drop hints too. The countdown clock’s URL has “GO_TO_K_66” at the end of it and this batch of faint symbols keeps popping up.

News Source: Siliconera

DQN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Potentially another Tales game for the DS? I enjoyed Tempest, Innocence, and Hearts, so this sounds promising.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Instead of making new Tales games, why the fuck can't Namco Bandai focus on localizing the existing titles...

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe they finally decided to localize the PS3 version of Vesperia... and some DLC for the 360...

Ah well, I sure hope it´ll be good, like Vesperia.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
Raika said:
Instead of making new Tales games, why the fuck can't Namco Bandai focus on localizing the existing titles...

please respect the opinions of these ppl oh developers

I bet they aren't getting as much sales as they would in NA or EU... i guess they dont like spending translation money

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1