Na Na Na Na Na Na!!

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don´t care what you think!! "Yeah they´ll get their @55 kicked against Brazil!" Blah, Blah, Blah!!

Just wish I could take a picture of the rest of the world saying "Whaaaa TF ?????"

Only thing I want is vendication for the game against Italy in the World Cup ´06.

Hoping for a rematch in South Africa.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
What in Gods name are you talking about?

unsure.gif

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha theres been alot of global upsets in sports lately just in the World Baseball Classic the Netherlands beat the Dominican Republic who had the best team on paper. and the DR got eliminated early and same with U.S.A they got eliminated like 3rd round

ragde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(THREAD GETTING FIRED)

Dude you haven't won anything. Anything. Anything. Anything (and keeps echoing)

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bah, USA was lucky to make it to this round. They play so up and down it's rediculous. I enjoyed the 2nd goal where the Spanish player didn't realize the USA player was right behind him and had his pocket picked - the goalie was (rightfully) so pissed off that he just didn't clear it. But as with all top level soccer it was continual dives and players writhing in agony from slight taps or bumps, only to sprint at full speed minutes later. One of the worst was Donovan getting a slight bump around the end of the match and then falling down like he had been hit with a sledgehammer - of course the referee (the same ass as USA-Italy in last World Cup) awarded him by giving a yellow card to Pique. And the red card a few minutes before that to Bradley? I can't watch too much of this "beautiful game" because it's so ruined by the officiating and rewarding players for flopping about at even the slightest contact.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, that was well done against the best team in the world. Kudos, kudos.

This will probably keep spain in check and make them more formidable
smile.gif
Too much confidence isn't always good.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Unbelievable, I never expected this to happen. Spain is like the best team in the world at the moment, and then they get beaten by the USA? The freaking USA soccer team?
No certainties at all in life anymore....

D

Deleted-119707

exactly, totally unexpected. torres and villa couldnt do anything to comeback...
usa's defence was solid, they threw themselves at the ball when the lose it.
i was hoping for a spain and brazil final.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps