• Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
SeraphicSage said:
Experiencing a strange error:

I used my japanese white save on a black eur game, and my black version now features the White Forest. Is anyone else having that problem or has white forest been switched to Pokemon Black for the european release? Interestingly I can not find Rufflet (when looking at the pokedex) which is exclusive to pokemon white. I don't know what that means about what data is included in the save or what.
This was explained in another topic which was back when the japanese releases came out, the white forest being in the black version is some kind of glitch with the save transfer.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
saganj001 said:
Dude, STFU. As a matter of fact it works without exp on my EZflash vi on my ds lite clean. Don't talk shit if you're wrong bud.

That mean it don't work,

and it's working perfectly on DSTWO..what else is new?

D

Deleted User

OP
SeraphicSage said:
Experiencing a strange error:

I used my japanese white save on a black eur game, and my black version now features the White Forest. Is anyone else having that problem or has white forest been switched to Pokemon Black for the european release? Interestingly I can not find Rufflet (when looking at the pokedex) which is exclusive to pokemon white. I don't know what that means about what data is included in the save or what.
Yeah, there's your problem.

Both games have both areas (Black City and White Forest), at least in terms of data they do. It's just on Black, the City is unlocked, and on White, the Forest is unlocked. The same thing happened in the Jap versions, load a White san on Black you get the White Forest loaded, however it was kinda glitchy.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
saganj001 said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
OK.
Listen to what I am about to say.

IT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT A SUPERCARD DSTWO.
DON'T ASK FOR A PATCH.
JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT UNTIL THERE IS A PATCH, UNLESS YOU HAVE A SUPERCARD, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY IT.

I think I got the message across.
Dude, STFU. As a matter of fact it works without exp on my EZflash vi on my ds lite clean. Don't talk shit if you're wrong bud.
Key word being WITHOUT XP. That's the Ap. It's not working clean if there's a problem. I wasn't wrong.

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WEll.. my fight button is always there when i play .__. unless im misunderstanding something i read xD
Using DSTWO btw...

Also tried changing game id to see if cheats worked and it failed only the cheats are viewable but not usable
ohmy.gif

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I saved the hex edit hack that came out for the JAP versions, but I couldn't find the same strings on the EUR ones. The only proven hack appears to be a no-go to port to the EUR games.

thetorsoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My apologies, I read the whole thread and couldn't find the file name of a Black EUR version (something in english) just White.

Can anyone nudge me in the right direction?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.