N64 Gameshark v2.0 Question.

Doodle299

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Sorry if this is in the wrong section, this was the only place I found that seemed to fit with my question*

Hi, I recently bought a N64 Gameshark v2.0. I was messing around with Super Mario 64, and decided to try out Zelda Ocarina of time, but then my N64 Gameshark wouldn't boot up. After trying Ocarina of Time, I put Super Mario 64 back in, and I could play that game normally again.

When I was on the main menu of the Gameshark, I noticed pressing L&R at the same time brought up the key code menu, but I did not find one for Zelda.

When I put my Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time cartridge with the Gameshark, the LED countdown flashes a small character and then doesn't do anything, and it doesn't turn on. Nothing turns on on my TV either.

Also, will I have to add the codes manually? I don't see any Ocarina of Time codes pre-loaded in there.

Extra Info:

This is a functional Gameshark Cartridge.

Help is much appreciated, I have not messed around with anything like this before! :)

Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...