M7L7NK7

OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
"Eurogamer went one step further, having noted that additional platforms will also be added to Nintendo Switch Online in the future. And today I would like to add to that, yes - that information is accurate and one of the platforms that will be coming to the Nintendo Switch Online in the future is the revolutionary Nintendo 64."

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2...l_introduce_a_higher-priced_subscription_tier

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
no to little interest. then rather go to the basement and use the original hw + decent line doubler. but i'm happy for those who don't have this opportunity. maybe we will get a nice emulator, who knows :)

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Was GB released already? I saw a post on FB with a screenshot showing a bunch of GB games on a NSO (S)NES-like screen, with the poster saying 'It only took five years for Nintendo to do something right.'
It was promptly removed, so I doubt the image's legitimacy. I am still asking here to confirm, though.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Wonder how it will work though, like the games will be treated as DLC to save space like 10 games would be like 640 MB

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very welcome to more library for people who never played N64 games before but I will not replay it, thought. I finished few games of my favorite a looooong time ago when N64 first released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-