Status
Not open for further replies.

Felixraku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah shame that it is normal one and not the XL...
I bought it today and the version is 9.6
I'm in German and I'm sure that all the 3DS(and XL) consoles on the shelves in the MediaMarkt or Gamestop in my city are above 9.4.

It's very hard to find a new console with 9.2 now. and it's also not very easy to buy a second hand New 3DS/XL <= 9.2.
Coz many users don't know about exploit and how to play piracy games, and they will update it immediately.

I think the hack of 9.3 - 9.9 is just a matter of time. They already have the userland exploit(Ninjahax, ironHax, etc.) now.
What they need is just a kernel exploit. I think it's just a matter of time. I won't worry about that.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in German and I'm sure that all the 3DS(and XL) consoles on the shelves in the MediaMarkt or Gamestop in my city are above 9.4.

It's very hard to find a new console with 9.2 now. and it's also not very easy to buy a second hand New 3DS/XL <= 9.2.
Coz many users don't know about exploit and how to play piracy games, and they will update it immediately.

I think the hack of 9.3 - 9.9 is just a matter of time. They already have the userland exploit(Ninjahax, ironHax, etc.) now.
What they need is just a kernel exploit. I think it's just a matter of time. I won't worry about that.

If someone already found it it would be a long while before it becomes public.

D

Deleted User

Europe - QEF1013xxxx x - 9.5 (New 3DS XL Metallic Black)
Did it have the Tomodachi Life Welcome Version? 1013 is an early and someone said it's 9.0. Please don't post an used or one without the Paperplane video or Tomodachi Life Welcome Version.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QW402388577 (Red): 9.4.0-21U

My friend picked this up for me from a Walmart 3 towns away on his trip out of town. This is also the lowest serial number for brand new/unused I've ever seen (Saw an used/updated Q1002 from pawnshop before)! Still on bad luck streak.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend who is traveling actually sent me a joke picture in the electronics of a Walmart that shows about 10 in all with low serials with most being red. He's not into the 3ds games but was with us when we were looking for a 2nd New model and remembered the numbers I told him 1030 and under. So I guess Walmart has a stash of them in their distribution centers and you just have to wait for them to put them out.

Edit: And the serials were pretty low like in the QW1017 and lower.

Pacjent

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Don' t know how far from the Netherlands border you live, but give a try (if it is possible) in Dutch shops with toys called here Bart Smit. I found two n3ds XL lower than 9.2, both in Bart Smith, and they had more low serial numbers on stock.

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend who is traveling actually sent me a joke picture in the electronics of a Walmart that shows about 10 in all with low serials with most being red. He's not into the 3ds games but was with us when we were looking for a 2nd New model and remembered the numbers I told him 1030 and under. So I guess Walmart has a stash of them in their distribution centers and you just have to wait for them to put them out.

Edit: And the serials were pretty low like in the QW1017 and lower.

What area?

medalimedc

Trophies
XP
Country
for everyone i found the QW4025 with 9.0 at pharmaprix because few who may think to buy one from there
the majority go to bestbuy or source , EB games etc i am at canada

Huxley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
There's a black new 3ds available in my local shop with a serial qw1028 but I'm confused because when I checked the op it says it could be 9.0 or 9.5 or it is a typo?

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's a black new 3ds available in my local shop with a serial qw1028 but I'm confused because when I checked the op it says it could be 9.0 or 9.5 or it is a typo?
Not a typo; those are the firmwares it was reported as. It's likely that it was updated to 9.5 before the person received it, but the list is just updated with what information people report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://i.ibb.co/ryyCd9J/20240526-163308.jpg I got a new friend guys