Hacking N3DS XL 9.5.0-22U Question

TrojanHorse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all,

Originally had a black original 3DS running Gateway 3DS, but it was stolen unfortunately. Now i just recently got a new N3DS XL 9.5.0-22U. I haven't been following the progress recently as I just got the 3DS the other day. After searching through a variety of threads it seems like a ton of progress in the CFW scene has occurred since i stopped following which is great. Does anyone have a good suggestion as to getting CFW on the N3DS XL 9.5.0-22U (Preferably region free), there is a ton of different guides for different FWs and other threads suggesting to just get SKY3DS instead. Was hoping someone would be able to give me a little guidance before I start sifting through even more threads. Thanks a ton!

(Don't have the Gateway 3DS cart anymore that was also taken, but still have Zelda and the 2nd black gateway cart that also came with the package)

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rxtools is best cfw for o3ds and reinand is the best for n3ds (cubic ninja or zelda OoT required for setup only on n3ds)

But just like the above post said, you need 9.2 or below for any cfw

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
His best bet would be to buy a used o3ds to use rxtools. You can buy the normal ones for under 50 and xl for under 100 easily.

$89 for a 2ds and $109 for a non xl 3ds shipped is what I am getting

Thanks! I assume I would be able to run Cubic Ninja off the Sky3DS card to be able to access region free exploit?

yes exactly

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you could also try tubehax and that will allow you to play region free games and edit saves but has no support for roms

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it