Homebrew N3DS Upgrade from 2.1 to 9.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter ConfusedSheep
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,197
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Likes Likes 1
Turns out I named it "payload" instead of "payloads" *facepalm* Renamed it and now when I hold start it boots GodMode9, but it gives me this error: "Warning: slot0x05 crypto fail! Could not set up slot0x05keyY. Continue?" And then it gives me yes or no option.
Umm...

Asked the discord again, they said to try putting the aeskeysdb.bin fine in the /files9 folder, so you could try that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ConfusedSheep
Umm...

Asked the discord again, they said to try putting the aeskeysdb.bin fine in the /files9 folder, so you could try that.
Didn't work even though it makes sense. Should I try something else, or can I just say yes to continue?
 
Try saying "Yes", and tell me what happens. I don't have any better ideas at this point, and I don't see why that'd be a bad idea in all honesty.
It seems like I can just continue with the guide. I'm going to finish it tomorrow. If anything goes wrong, I'll write it here, thank you very much for your help so far.
 
you're missing a file. Just carefully follow the guide from where it says you installed b9s.
Asked on Discord and they said I could just proceed, so I did and I followed the guide to the end and now I have CFW installed on version 11.0.0 and I made a sysNAND backup and saved it on my computer like the guide said. Thank you all very much for your help.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pyra
Asked on Discord and they said I could just proceed, so I did and I followed the guide to the end and now I have CFW installed on version 11.0.0 and I made a sysNAND backup and saved it on my computer like the guide said. Thank you all very much for your help.
No problem, glad to hear your 3DS is okay.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk
 
"I've been banned"/"I'm getting error 002-0102" incoming ;)
I disabled sending information over spotpass and showing my friends what I'm playing just like the guide said. As long as I don't go online with pirated games or something like that I shouldn't get banned right?
 
I disabled sending information over spotpass and showing my friends what I'm playing just like the guide said. As long as I don't go online with pirated games or something like that I shouldn't get banned right?
Also, to be extra safe, avoid using any homebrew (fbi, freeshop, etc) while connected to the internet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ConfusedSheep

Site & Scene News