Homebrew N3DS Upgrade from 2.1 to 9.2

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out I named it "payload" instead of "payloads" *facepalm* Renamed it and now when I hold start it boots GodMode9, but it gives me this error: "Warning: slot0x05 crypto fail! Could not set up slot0x05keyY. Continue?" And then it gives me yes or no option.
Umm...

Asked the discord again, they said to try putting the aeskeysdb.bin fine in the /files9 folder, so you could try that.

Reactions: ConfusedSheep

ConfusedSheep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try saying "Yes", and tell me what happens. I don't have any better ideas at this point, and I don't see why that'd be a bad idea in all honesty.
It seems like I can just continue with the guide. I'm going to finish it tomorrow. If anything goes wrong, I'll write it here, thank you very much for your help so far.

ConfusedSheep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you're missing a file. Just carefully follow the guide from where it says you installed b9s.
Asked on Discord and they said I could just proceed, so I did and I followed the guide to the end and now I have CFW installed on version 11.0.0 and I made a sysNAND backup and saved it on my computer like the guide said. Thank you all very much for your help.

Reactions: Pyra

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Asked on Discord and they said I could just proceed, so I did and I followed the guide to the end and now I have CFW installed on version 11.0.0 and I made a sysNAND backup and saved it on my computer like the guide said. Thank you all very much for your help.
No problem, glad to hear your 3DS is okay.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

ConfusedSheep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"I've been banned"/"I'm getting error 002-0102" incoming ;)
I disabled sending information over spotpass and showing my friends what I'm playing just like the guide said. As long as I don't go online with pirated games or something like that I shouldn't get banned right?

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I disabled sending information over spotpass and showing my friends what I'm playing just like the guide said. As long as I don't go online with pirated games or something like that I shouldn't get banned right?
Also, to be extra safe, avoid using any homebrew (fbi, freeshop, etc) while connected to the internet.

Reactions: ConfusedSheep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hi @AncientBoi +1