Hacking N3DS Updated A9LH failed SD card?

Harry Hood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just inserted my SD card into my Mac and got a peculiar authopen popup.

authopen is trying to open the chosen file.
Type your password to allow this.

Yes, I was rushed and wasn't sure what it was but inputted my password and now the SD card won't mount on the mac (or PC). Nor will it mount in my N3DS so I've got no boot.

Any thoughts.

I've got all the necessary files backed up from my A9LH install so I'm ready to go that route if need be.

D

Deleted-394630

Sorry, but by the sound of it, you might need a new SD.

But I do have a tenancy to assume the worst. And everyone could always use a chance to upgrade.

If you get a new one, just copy the files from the backup.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just inserted my SD card into my Mac and got a peculiar authopen popup.

authopen is trying to open the chosen file.
Type your password to allow this.

Yes, I was rushed and wasn't sure what it was but inputted my password and now the SD card won't mount on the mac (or PC). Nor will it mount in my N3DS so I've got no boot.

Any thoughts.

I've got all the necessary files backed up from my A9LH install so I'm ready to go that route if need be.
Try mounting it in a Linux or Windows computer. If that works, then try to boot your N3DS with it
EDIT; and I noticed the parenthesis. Derp.
If you have no access to the SD files, then you'll have to get a new card and put luma files on the root.. this also ends up making Saves KIA, but at least the system will boot

Last edited by Ricken,

Harry Hood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. I reformatted and copied everything back over. Earlier I was using the sd card reader to burn a Chrome OS recovery card and the chrome extension must have still open. When I put my 3ds card in I think it messed (I erred by not reading the popup) up the cards permissions. Ah well. Don't click on popups!

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Dunno anything about Mac.
Is its security such dangerous that destroy your SD when you missed typing password etc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I get a mig switch in the mail today