Hacking N3DS(jap) Super Smash Bros Online Issue

rfire90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On a Japanese new3ds I'm having a problem getting to play online. Game is installed via US region CIA and updated to 1.1.3. When attempting to play online, the translation says something like, "Accept the terms to connect or play", and after pressing OK/Agree, the top screen says "You will not be able to play without accepting the terms", then takes me back to the main menu. I have tried multiple combinations of buttons in case it was being translated incorrectly, but I keep getting this error. Is there something I am missing?

Currently on 8.1 sysnand, 9.5 Emunand, using gateway card.

UPDATE: This was the solution from maxconsole:
You need Config from the dev menu kit, either as a .3DS or CIA. Launch it, go to "Eula Setting", change the "Agree Version" to ff.ff. Launch the game you want to use with Streetpass, enable it, and it should now work, no problems.

Last edited by rfire90,

ll0rT

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to run config from devkit (look for cia version on google) and set your agreement to ff.ff then you should be able to connect without problem

rfire90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to run config from devkit (look for cia version on google) and set your agreement to ff.ff then you should be able to connect without problem

Haha, found it just a few minutes before your post, thank you for taking the time though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8