n-card firmware update. "error: not format"

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by jerronimo3000, Jul 17, 2008.

1. jerronimo3000
    OP

jerronimo3000 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    I downloaded the dslinker firmware update for my ds firecard. It came with a rom called: udisk_eng_1_39.nds. I ran the nds file on my firecard. it prompted me to update my card. I said yes update. it told me that the update was completed successfully. then it prompted me to reboot my ds... I did. when I tried to load the menu it said, loading menu... error: not format. when i loaded the menu with with firelink inside of my gba slot, it gave me a white screen. it also wont let me connect it to the computer in usb mode. when i loaded usb mode, it said, build:may 23 2007 23:39:28 error: not format. somebody please help me.

2. MolotovC

MolotovC Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2008
    United States
    Check the faq on how to do the .bat file upgrade.. i had this error when using the .nds file a while a go on a n-card and using the .bat method fixed it.

3. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Or format the card, since it seems to be saying the card isn't formatted(use the DS formatter; Windows formatting will break your card).

4. jerronimo3000
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    it wont let me format by pressing start + selct when i first boot up my firecard

5. jerronimo3000
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    where is the faq on how to do the .bat file upgrade?

6. jerronimo3000
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    nevermind, i got it to work

7. xaxu08

xaxu08 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2008
    Dear Jeronimo3000

I have same problem as you had and I canĀ“t find the way to make my NCARD work

Please if you can tell me how to do it i will be so appreciatte

Thank you so much

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice