MySims Racing Problem

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Shrooom, Jun 16, 2009.

Jun 16, 2009

MySims Racing Problem by Shrooom at 4:29 AM (1,448 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Shrooom
    OP

Newcomer Shrooom Member

United States
    Anybody else have problems with the backlights not working? It's so dark on mine that's it's unplayable. Closing the DS also causes it to crash. WIthout the "New Arm7 Fix", the backlights works, but it just loads a "please reset" corrupt/invalid save error. I updated Scorpei's compatibility list with it:

http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/DSX_comp..._list_3801-3900

I know it'd doubtful, but anybody figure a way around it? Do you think it's the start of more similar problems for the future?

2. MrSpud

Member MrSpud GBAtemp Regular

Canada

You don't have a clue do you? Last update was two years ago, please tell me you're joking!

OK, I'll be nice, Ds-x hasn't been in business since the last update, so no, it's not the start, it ended two years ago.

Oh, and BTW, their website is no longer, even my signature is outdated, feel free to ckeck the "What do people think of Ds-x" thread just below. Look at the numbers...

Save your money my friend, you need a new cart, best of luck...

3. Shrooom
    OP

Newcomer Shrooom Member

United States
    I think you misunderstood. By "start of more similar problems in the future" I meant problems with newer ROMs having the same backlight problem. I'm *well* aware of the history of trying to get games working on the DS-X, and the DS-X in general, but thanks anyway. Actually, because it doesn't happen at the beginning on an unpatched ROM, I was hoping it could be another fixable ARM7 problem, but I haven't heard anything yet (even on other flash cards that require patching).

4. MrSpud

Member MrSpud GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Oh sorry, I thought you meant games not working in general. Never heard of the backlight not working, strange problem [​IMG]

Well good luck, not many people left on this board, save your money!