My Worst Nightmare Came True.

Bubsy Bobcat

sipp
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
So it seems my little cousin got a hold of my 3DS XL when I was away 2 day.
Switched it on to find that Menuhax wouldn't start up and I went into System Settings and this fucking thing was staring at me.
skYKG3U.jpg
FUCK MY LIFE. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited by Bubsy Bobcat,

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So it seems my little cousin got a hold of my 3DS XL when I was away 2 day.
Switched it on to find that Menuhax wouldn't start up and I went into System Settings and this fucking thing was staring at me.
skYKG3U.jpg
FUCK MY LIFE. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I would have fucking smashed it

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
S

Sorry jack. Youre too new and have too little activity for me to take you seriously. But if it is how you say it do, I'll.. do.. something nice.
New to GBATemp? Sure, but that does NOT mean i'm new to the 3DS scene... Why should i have to be a long-time member to release something great? Maybe thats why i signed up in the first place... *Hint Hint*

Reactions: WeedZ

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
New to GBATemp? Sure, but that does NOT mean i'm new to the 3DS scene... Why should i have to be a long-time member to release something great? Maybe thats why i signed up in the first place... *Hint Hint*
Your from any other scenes, under any other names?

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    boomy @ boomy: bread