Hacking my WiiU is region free now.. but i need little help

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
actually it is not 100% region free. this is not about my console fault or either myself. just remind you againg my wiiu is 5.5.5 J.
first, i have follow the guide to unlock the region locking by change the gameregion value from 1 to 119. and my wiiu can load the out of region game!..... BUT...
each game have a very different result while loading a game.
1. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze EUR (works with mocha but language is japanese. but spiik can handle this issue and the langauge back to english or any other EUR language)
2. Kirby Paint Brush EUR (works with mocha but language is japanese. Even spiik is enabled, the language still japanese)
3. Batman Arkham origins USA (works with mocha but the language turn into japanese but the sound still in English. and spiik cannot fix this error.

Ok i know spiik cannot handle all wiiu games. There is alot of issue with spiik.
but how can it be possible when the batman game is usa version but the games turn to japanese?
I have check the Batman Arkham file with ftpiiu everywhere and i just found 3 language folder: English, France, Spanish. there is no Japanese folder there. But why the games load with japan language and the sound still in english?
if anyone here knows the solution please help me

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess s22 is getting Ai features after Samsung was like lol no just s24