Hacking my wii on black screen after an instalation of a theme

momo20022

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please i need a solution for my wii on black screen after an instalation of a theme that alll ok but after the instalation of an theme the screen became black

wilsoff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to check you're doing it right...

Turn off Wii (unplug to make sure!)
Hold reset (you can do this immediately after power on, but you may as well hold it first to make sure)
Turn on Wii
Keep holding reset.

If preloader doesn't show up within 10 seconds then it's unlikely that it's installed.

Have you updated your Wii since you had preloader installed? That will remove it.

What version of the system menu are you on? If you're on 4.0 or less then you should be able to use NSMBW to install 4.1 with savemii/savemiifrii. Otherwise you're going to have to wait for a new game to come out with a later systemmenu on it.

Fingers crossed

maddpiratekidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can use the new super mario bros and the savemii method...

put a gamecube controller in slot 4 hold up down left and right (need to take controller apart to do it)

then boot the system while holding the buttons

Version should show on bottom right of screen, then pop in the nsmb and something should happen (thats what i did to fix it)

the screen will/should go black, i let it sit there (just in case) after 2 - 3 mins i reset the system and got my menu back.

also the game has to be legit, not a burn.

Dakota76

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
maddpiratekidd said:
you can use the new super mario bros and the savemii method...

put a gamecube controller in slot 4 hold up down left and right (need to take controller apart to do it)

then boot the system while holding the buttons

Version should show on bottom right of screen, then pop in the nsmb and something should happen (thats what i did to fix it)

the screen will/should go black, i let it sit there (just in case) after 2 - 3 mins i reset the system and got my menu back.

also the game has to be legit, not a burn.
If i could i would give you a beer
i tried your method and it worked
someone suggested it before and said it would work with a burned copy but it never
any how tried this and my wii was fixed in minutes
Thanx again
Dakota

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.