Gaming My Wii get slow down

dannyboy941

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i if try turn my wii on the health screen takes 5 minutes to come up after that i prees a then get the wii slower if he show the wii menu after 2 minutes if the wii reads the disc it wil turn my wii motion off i dont know why i have try sync. and after he says disc reading error get the screen green lines and the wii goes off and the power lights show red and yellow can any body tell me what hell this is

TheNathanNS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, first of all some background info would be nice.

1.) How old is your Wii?
2.) Have you accidently pushed it off a table or similar accidents?
3.) Have you modified it in any way? (Homebrew or opened the Wii yourself etc.)
4.) Is it one particular game or is it all of yours?
5.) How long has this been occuring?
6.) Was the last game you played Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Call of Duty: Black Ops? (Apparantly these 2 games are dual layered which some Wii's can't read, but luckily Nintendo fix that problem for free. only that problem though. Unless your Wii is in warranty.)
7.) If your Wii is new, where did you get it from?
8.) Is your Wii in warranty?
9.) Is your Wii wired up to your TV correctly?

If your Wii is in warranty, you can have it fixed for free. If not it costs about $60 to fix. Also if your Wii is new you can take it back to the place you bought it and tell them the problem and trade it for another Wii. Only if it's in warranty though. Also you break your warranty IF you have modified it.

Have a nice day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y