My Username Is Too Long to Fit on One Line, and other musings

XXApproachingZero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! I'm mostly making this thread to make some progress toward getting those newbie restrictions lifted, just in case I need to post some links or something.

Currently in month 4 of a Story of Seasons obsession (not Trio of Towns, I don't own that one), year 5 in game.

Who knows, maybe I'll be on this site long enough for you guys to weather more than a few of my video game kicks!

Cheers,
XX==>0

Reactions: Paolosworld

OzKenny1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lol I hear ya buddy! I just joined too (like literally 10 mins ago lol) and am having trouble finding out what I can and can't do, because stupid me deleted the auto-email from tempbot. You'd think it would be mentioned somewhere on the actual site, but apparently not! Unless my search skills are just shit lol (probably the reason).

I had trouble getting my avatar to load too...had to upload it like 4 or 5 times before the site finally started to display it! Anyway that's enough moaning from me...I suppose I just have to bear the storm until I've made a few posts.

In case anyone is interested, I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword since the wonderful advice on this site (I'd post some thread links but of course I can't yet!) allowed me to hack my Wii U and inject all my old Wii games as VC titles...very, very cool!

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey @OzKenny1983, I think this is the message you deleted? lol.

If there's anything else you need a hand with, feel free to ask:

DEEbnWh.png

OzKenny1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey @OzKenny1983, I think this is the message you deleted? lol.

That's the one! Thanks @Scarlet!

If there's anything else you need a hand with, feel free to ask

OK, since you offered... :P How the heck do you post a question in GBATemp Ask? I don't see a "new thread", "new question" or similar button anywhere! :S Am I just blind or is that something else that I can't do yet? MTIA! :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hitting 10 posts should unlock most basic things.

Thanks @Chary, will definitely keep that in mind! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up. +1