IC_

GBAtemp's ???
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am definitely not an asexual
If you wanna be sexual, that's completely fine, let love be love.
As love is eternal.
However
I have some serious issues with the community
Allow me to discuss. Now I have some heterosexual and homosexual friends. However, they're always talking about being sexual. I mean if you are sexual I can understand but y'know why do you always have to talk about it. I mean I don't always talk about sexual intercourse. I completely respect your sexual orientation. However, does every shirt you have to wear be something about your sexual fetish?
I understand that fetishists had some struggles through their history but I mean, I don't always want to talk about this. I understand discussing struggles every now and then but why all the time? Always wearing weird equipment. It just feels so repetitive and its getting old.
Now literally everyone talks about it. Its everywhere now. It's impossible to not think of it daily
I respect your sexual orientation but please just don't bother me all the time.
Please

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Ya Sex is bad. We should all be like Skippy. Virginity Rocks.

PS. I got a Skippy Peanut Butter comercial when I saw this video and I never get Skippy peanut butter comercials ever. First time seeing a Skippy comercial.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
quick talk about barrel blast!
f7b.gif

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You know how sometimes you go watch TV or a streaming site but too many of the shows and movies have sexual scenes and references in them? These people are getting way too much over-representation in the media, I think they don't deserve this, please just stop bothering me.

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Remove the LGBTQ sections in streaming services, make all sexualities commonplace

When you have a gay character in your show, don’t make them a gay character, make them a character who happens to be gay

When you meet me, don’t ask me my damn orientation as one of your first questions.

When you find out I’m trans, don’t just immediately ask “What made you realize you’re trans?”

C’mon, just don’t

What’s the point of pride flags?
Are you proud of your gender/orientation? Or are you just proud that you can be yourself without suppression?

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Remove the LGBTQ sections in streaming services, make all sexualities commonplace

When you have a gay character in your show, don’t make them a gay character, make them a character who happens to be gay

When you meet me, don’t ask me my damn orientation as one of your first questions.

When you find out I’m trans, don’t just immediately ask “What made you realize you’re trans?”

C’mon, just don’t

What’s the point of pride flags?
Are you proud of your gender/orientation? Or are you just proud that you can be yourself without suppression?
Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk