Hacking my test: R4i gold works on DSi and 3DS(DS mode)

huangyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my 3DS console(Japan version ) and r4i gold 3DS from r4i gold team. i did a first test , ran the R4 3DS flashcard on both 3DS and DSi , choose a game named Ninja Gaiden

Let's see what happened

My 3DS console and r4i gold 3DS flashcard

40610-2.jpg

And i made this video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUEdxJZdLaY[/youtube]

So what? r4i gold 3ds works great on both dsi and 3ds......and until now ,of course it is just the ds mode in 3DS. but last time , when they released this card , they told it is only available for 3DS, and told us when we insert it into dsi , it will show "no card inserted" , why this happened , good news or bad news....

Source:
r4ids site

huangyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this already confirmed?

Someone has already confirmed it? my bad , i just checked the official site said it is only for 3DS and i didn't notice some guy has confirmed it in our forum or somewhere....if you already knew it , please ignore it ...

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh wait actually I think it was the R4iDSN (is that the same thing? I'm so out of touch with R4). They just said that there was a 3DS version of this cart.

Apologies.

huangyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
Oh wait actually I think it was the R4iDSN (is that the same thing? I'm so out of touch with R4). They just said that there was a 3DS version of this cart.

Apologies.

it's ok, i am confused about these things too. yeah , R4iDSN is different from this one , this is another card by r4ids team ....hope it is still a fresh news
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1