my test: R4i gold works on DSi and 3DS(DS mode)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by huangyu, Mar 8, 2011.

1. huangyu
    OP

huangyu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2011
    United States
    Canada
    Just got my 3DS console(Japan version ) and r4i gold 3DS from r4i gold team. i did a first test , ran the R4 3DS flashcard on both 3DS and DSi , choose a game named Ninja Gaiden

Let's see what happened

My 3DS console and r4i gold 3DS flashcard

[​IMG]

And i made this video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUEdxJZdLaY[/youtube]

So what? r4i gold 3ds works great on both dsi and 3ds......and until now ,of course it is just the ds mode in 3DS. but last time , when they released this card , they told it is only available for 3DS, and told us when we insert it into dsi , it will show "no card inserted" , why this happened , good news or bad news....

Source:
    r4ids site

2. Evo.lve

Evo.lve All that you could be.

Oct 11, 2010
    Away from you.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this already confirmed?

3. huangyu
    OP

huangyu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2011
    United States
    Canada
    Someone has already confirmed it? my bad , i just checked the official site said it is only for 3DS and i didn't notice some guy has confirmed it in our forum or somewhere....if you already knew it , please ignore it ...

4. Evo.lve

Evo.lve All that you could be.

Oct 11, 2010
    Away from you.
    Oh wait actually I think it was the R4iDSN (is that the same thing? I'm so out of touch with R4). They just said that there was a 3DS version of this cart.

Apologies.

5. huangyu
    OP

huangyu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2011
    United States
    Canada

it's ok, i am confused about these things too. yeah , R4iDSN is different from this one , this is another card by r4ids team ....hope it is still a fresh news [​IMG]