Hacking My SX Pro DHL ships out finally!

Amabo

Suspended
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Go to check my order status in 3ds-flashcard.com and found that it was updated to "Preparation in Progress“ 10 hours ago. Plus, in my e-mail box, it also tells me a tracking number will be send on the Next Monday or Tuesday. So excited and it's the first time I hate the weekend!!!

Reactions: Deleted User

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YAY!! your ban is imminent! Be careful. On second thought...maybe that new post about a ban is fake...or he is stupid..But again be careful the bans are out in the wild.

Last edited by link42586,

ZachSZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! Mine's still prepping but that's okay. I bought an additional license anyways for my other switch so all be using the download version till my Pro comes in the mail.

Reactions: Amabo

bludud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Preparation in Progress“ pretty much just means that the seller has bought the snipping label, not that they've actually sent the SX. I don't think you'll see your SX shipped until Monday.

Gootah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my text as well, greetings my first batch brethren.

Edit: My text says it'll arrive on Tues.
Edit2: Mine was from Switchsx.com ordered on May 17

Last edited by Gootah,
Reactions: Hernie

NightStorm1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
God please stop with this Fucking Threads about Shippment. Just Post in one of the Existing.
This isnt about letting others know that a retailer is shipping anymore by now. Its just attention whoring.

Gootah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God please stop with this Fucking Threads about Shippment. Just Post in one of the Existing.
This isnt about letting others know that a retailer is shipping anymore by now. Its just attention whoring.

I haven't seen one of these threads yet and I'm on here all the time. Maybe you shouldn't click this type of thread next time you see one. Even better, don't post in it. might save you some agony friend.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You people need to really be patient. Stalking your order status won't make the shit get shipped any quicker

Are you guys like 6 years old?

jramirex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YAY!! your ban is imminent! Be careful. On second thought...maybe that new post about a ban is fake...or he is stupid..But again be careful the bans are out in the wild.

That post was made by the soulofgazza troll. Same spelling errors, same grammar, different accounts. 1000% fake.

However bans will happen, we just don't know when or how.

Gootah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You people need to really be patient. Stalking your order status won't make the shit get shipped any quicker

Are you guys like 6 years old?

We're here because things like this are what we like. We can be excited my dude.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily