Playders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello,

I'm asking for help from the gbatemp community for a problem I'm having with my switch.

When I start my switch, and I leave it on standby, after a certain moment it automatically reboots on hekate without any error. I've already tried updating my switch, sigpatches, hekate and atmosphere but it didn't change anything. Does anyone have a solution I would be very grateful.

Thanks

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is its in standby mode when it crashes, most likely it does have an error, you just arent seeing it. Does it ever crash while in handheld mode? Anything error screen that you can get an error code or program id from?

Playders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
When it restarts there is first a screen between blue and black color and then it reboots on hekate. there is another thing that I noticed is that my reboot_to_payload.bin file in sd:/bootloader/payloads is hekate.bin which I renamed, but if I put the original file the error makes me reboot on atmosphere directly.

Playders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
WhatsApp Image 2023-11-22 at 13.02.49.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

when I notice that it glitches, the screen is blue/black then I press the sleep button and it reboots on hekate

Last edited by Playders,

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you drop the HATS pack on a clean sd card and try booting with tjat just to get a baseline? If it boots successfully with that pack, then its a problem with your card software.

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are on 17.0.0 and a clean card with just the latest hats pack throws this error, there is definitely something wrong beyond just your software setup. Do you have a backup you can restore and test?

Playders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
If you are on 17.0.0 and a clean card with just the latest hats pack throws this error, there is definitely something wrong beyond just your software setup. Do you have a backup you can restore and test?
no I lost the backup but are you sure there is not another way

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no I lost the backup but are you sure there is not another way
No I'm not. But while the HATS pack isnt perfect, its a good testing baseline and the latest pack works perfectly with a healthy 17.0.0 firmware. The fact that you are getting errors with hats on a clean card doesnt bode well.

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
If you have access to your stock firmware i would recommend to access that and see if the console self reboots on OFW, if it happens you might have a short inside your console or any other physical damage. If it doesn't happen then i would recommend starting all of your CFW from scratch and see if that fixes something, also try doing the SD Benchmark on hekate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: i put in my birth year as 2000 instead of 2008 because i was sleep deprived as FUCK and had...