Hardware Homebrew My switch is basically f**cked

wiihaxs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was using my switch until it bricked I eventually fixed it but it bricked again I did it it worked for like 5 minutes and then killed it self my switch is v2 and uses the one of those mariko chips and I don’t get to see the light on that chip under the charging port I can see when it’s on but now it doesn’t I tried everything but it’s f**ked and I’m done doing by myself is there anyone I can reach to unbrick it for me…?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was using my switch until it bricked I eventually fixed it but it bricked again I did it it worked for like 5 minutes and then killed it self my switch is v2 and uses the one of those mariko chips and I don’t get to see the light on that chip under the charging port I can see when it’s on but now it doesn’t I tried everything but it’s f**ked and I’m done doing by myself is there anyone I can reach to unbrick it for me…?
How about contacting the person/place that installed the "mariko chip" in your v2 Switch.

Myst0gan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean with Mariko chip?? Picofly?? If yes, then it's probably shorted to ground making contact with the shield. Can you post some pictures??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol