Homebrew Question My Switch bricked how can i restore it without a NAND Backup? Only System Files?

iCRON

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Guys i have a more bigger Problem after a 5.X -> 4.1.0 Downgrade. My Switch eFuses was on 6 (5.X) and the Gag Order Tool doesn't work on 6.X | 5.X. He says "This current Firmware was not Supported" on start and i have the Update Nag when i go to the hidden Web Browser on the Switch. I will test the new comming nvhax Exploit but the Update Nag blocked this. Then i know i must downgrade to 4.X to using Gag Order and i dumped my Update data from a 4.1.0-Cardridge. I follow the Steps on ChoidujourNX and start the Downgrade (no ExtFAT). I don't have a NAND Backup because my SD was to smal and my PC don't have the current space. I can make a trimmed Backup but i don't know that at this moment. But i have dumped all Files on the Hekate Dump Options in "sdmc://Backups/" Boot0.dat and other. So the downgrade finished successfully and i rebooted the Switch. But on this Point i can't boot CFW or orginal FW after select the Options on Hekate Menu: I have after the CFW selection a Blackscreen and the Switch don't work anymore. I think the eFuses or a Franken-Firmware was the Problem but CFWs boots perfectly i will hear. I have trying with the normal RCM but that not worked. I disabled AutoRCM and that makes the Same: No Nintendo Logo or other. Only a Blackscreen. The last think it give me was the battery logo on the left-Top on the Screen bit that was all. Can i restore my 5.1 Update with the Current dumped Files? I have boot0/boot1, emmc sys/user, and package1. Hope you can help me. Thx

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

You can try it again with a other Cardridge but I think your Switch is for the Trash. You cant restore it without NAND Backup and something like ChoiDojour are always not error free. I would say that you can watch that. Its german, but I think you are NintendoBrew and your Country is German too. But try to do that with a Firmware from the Internet, I before a few Days I found a big Google Drive Folder with all Firmwares maybe you find that too.

Here the Video:

Reactions: FXDX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.