OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My oldest sister is always at my house, every day. It pisses me off. She mooches off us all the time, while she gets more money than my mother every month. She is always mad about something and always complains about not doing anything with her life, while its her own fault. She suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder, but I think she could do much better, even with her condition. I love her, but she just makes me mad.

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm..I don't personally know anyone with BPD, yet even as a recognized disorder I wonder how much it's actually affecting her behaviour. If she feels that her life is inadequate, try conversing with her and giving her some tips. What's her current situation, if you don't mind sharing some details?

bazzi_h

Trophies
XP
Country
At least your sister isn't a hyper-active 4 year old whose hell-bent in destroying all your possessions. I've gone through 5 broken consoles (3 DS lites, A GBA SP and a PSP) cause of my sister! I still love my sister thought, I mean come on, little children are adorable.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KinGamer7 said:
Hmm..I don't personally know anyone with BPD, yet even as a recognized disorder I wonder how much it's actually affecting her behaviour. If she feels that her life is inadequate, try conversing with her and giving her some tips. What's her current situation, if you don't mind sharing some details?
She lives with her boyfriend, who she really loves, but he is out with his friends a lot so she stays with my mother when he's not around. She gets really upset. Today she was crying on and off, very strongly and loudly. I just try to ignore it, although sometimes its hard too. She dropped out of college about a month ago. She's been having issues for about 2 years now. Initially she was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, and she was put on medication. It wasn't until only about a week ago she was re-diagnosed and was said to have BPD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-