OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My Sims: Sky-Heroes
Release number: #5157

this game looks great , but it dus not works on the acekard 2i ?

Twinviper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
More than happy to beta test
wink.gif

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please do not msg me about the beta. Here I thought I was giving people hope that their problems are being addresses and all I get as a slew of PMs asking me to get them in the beta. To my knowledge, the AKAIO team is not looking for any more beta testers. I assure you that when they are, I will make sure it is posted here.

But, if you really want to stay up to date on what's going on, visit the #acekard IRC channel on irc2.gbatemp.net. You will be able to see the beta's progress in the channel's title and possibly see chats regarding the beta. That's the best I can suggest. Again, please do not ask me about getting the beta.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rascal said:
Please do not msg me about the beta. Here I thought I was giving people hope that their problems are being addresses and all I get as a slew of PMs asking me to get them in the beta. To my knowledge, the AKAIO team is not looking for any more beta testers. I assure you that when they are, I will make sure it is posted here.

But, if you really want to stay up to date on what's going on, visit the #acekard IRC channel on irc2.gbatemp.net. You will be able to see the beta's progress in the channel's title and possibly see chats regarding the beta. That's the best I can suggest. Again, please do not ask me about getting the beta.

Awful sorry, sir. I knew (read it somewhere) that most betas are "closed" so to speak. Just stoked to hear AKAIO is on the move.

Twinviper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here.... i know Akaio might not be the fastest updating but great to see it still supported and look forward to the next release.

Thanks for the heads up Rascal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did Janet Jackson release a new song +1