Hacking MY SIMS KINGDOM SAVE

shynepo3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Help...i've read other topics with the same problem, but no solution. I have an acekard 2.1i, with akaio 1.4.1 new firmware. I also tried the official acekard firmware too, but same problem. Everytime i try to play my sims kingdom (after saving for the first time), i get an error message "save file corrupt" message, and it erases the save file.

I've tried formatting my card, holding down A when the game loads, trying a different ROM, etc. All same problem.

When I used the same ROM with M3 DS Real, it worked fine. So I deperately need help...

SmileyDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue, except that I copied the save and ROM off my son's cart. When I go to start up the game, it says the save is corrupt. Has anyone else seen this and is there any workarounds?

I'm fairly confident that the ROM dump is good, since I've used the same tool to dump other carts and the game actually launches. I'm also fairly confident my dump of the save is good since I've used this tool to dump the save file on about 80 carts so far without any issue. So at this point, I suspect that the Acekard isn't patching this game properly when it is loaded. I haven't tried on a R4 yet, but I'm not sure that it would work on there either. I may try this out later, just to be certain.

For now, I'll just hold off putting this game on the Acekard and my son will just have to deal with swapping the carts if he wants to play MySims
smile.gif

shynepo3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, i found a solution....not the best solution, but it works. Just hold A down when it's loading. It should load fine. I had tried doing this before, but it didn't work....and for some reason, after posting, and being so frustrated, i decided to just hold down all buttons, it started working. I finally deduced it was the A button, which i was told to do before

If for any reason you forget to hold A, and you get the "corrupt save" error message, immediately reset the DS. Don't continue on, otherwise it will overwrite your save file with a new one. If you reset instead, you'll be ok.

p_vang1989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a way to save on Acekard 2i. its the only card i have so yeah. cursor on mysims kingdom and go to rom properties. change the save file from 2M to 4M. this should work.

flash55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p_vang1989 said:
I found a way to save on Acekard 2i. its the only card i have so yeah. cursor on mysims kingdom and go to rom properties. change the save file from 2M to 4M. this should work.

how so ? there is no option called rom properties. i also tried searching for the option to change the save file from 2m to 4m but didnt find that. (sory for bump) any other option to fix this isue ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.