Hacking My second experience with 4coolday

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I bought my Acekard 2.1 at 4coolday and it takes Approx. 2 weeks to get to my door from the day they "shipped" it. I had no tracking number whatsoever, but hey, it was free shipping so Im not complaining about the shipping part THAT much. Strike One

I open it up, reformat my SD card with the panasonic formatter tool, and slap AKAIO on there, and the card is faulty. (Not going into that too much, I already made a separate thread for that.) Yes, I do know for a fact now that it IS faulty. Strike Two

I contacted 4coolday in 2 different emails within 5 days to set up my refund, and I have not gotten a response one. THIS is unacceptable. I know others had good experiences with 4coolday, but when a retailer Doesn't even acknowledge that they even received my email, this cheeses me off to no end. Strike 3

Bottom line, I will NOT be dealing with 4coolday again.

score: 3/10

Edit: If youre wondering about my first experience, it took them nearly 4 days to even ship my order. It was "proccessing" the whole time, so I wrote them an email wondering wtf was going on, since they already took the money out of my account on the first day, they didnt contact me back for nearly 3 days. I then wrote my not-so-nice first review, and only THEN did they respond to me on the same thread as my review...not in the email. And they didnt even give me factual information, they told me my "E-check" hasnt cleared yet, when I payed with paypal.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No...go with RHS, they are located in NJ.

I've heard great stuff about them, can't say I've ever ordered from them though.

Kickgaming is also a good bet, but they are clear up in Canada so shipping takes awhile (Still waiting myself for my AK2 to come)

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
PharaohsVizier said:
Errrrr what's the email address you used?

I used both the contact form on the site, and the contact form on the little "online support" app that they have and left a message.

Edit: I just ordered an AK2i from Real Hot Stuff, so hopefully my experience with them will be better.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just ordered a m3i zero from them today so hopefuly i get good service... and fast shipping but im doubtful since i live in canada (shipping to canada always seems to be slow)

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
if you can afford to pay me 2$ shipping return fee i can replace it for you if you ship back to me in china, get warranty for acekard is easier than other cards. or you can try to email acekard team directly for this, they should help you

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
STILL have not gotten a response one with these people. Does anyone know a straight email that these people use? im sick of using their on-site forms.

zhuzhu: no thanks. I shot an email to acekard themselves, and I know they are busy. Also I just want a refund now. I have already gotten an AK2i from Real Hot Stuff. It cost me double, but I got fast shipping, great communication, and most importantly a working cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended