Hacking My Rant On Gateway

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Would you find it acceptable if Microsoft added code to Windows that wiped the system BIOS (effectively bricking the PC) if it detected you were using a pirated copy?
I wouldn't care, I'm on Linux

The difference is that Gateway is shady from the beginning by being a pirate-oriented business. So no, it wouldn't be acceptable from a "good" company like Microsoft, but Gateway doesn't play the same game as Microsoft.
I'm still not saying it's acceptable, just that maybe what's not acceptable is the whole pirate-oriented business instead of just that practice.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
why is cost even an issue sure $90 cost of two games after that everyone is free.......
Huh, probably because besides Gateshark, all of the rest can be obtained without paying money or subjecting yourself to Gateway DRM?

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Huh, probably because besides Gateshark, all of the rest can be obtained without paying money or subjecting yourself to Gateway DRM?
Well ya I'm talking when gateway was even needed $90 for all them games is nothing in long run. Now you can do it all free this day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed