Hacking My R4 isn't working,

Clueless

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought an R4I (I know it's a fake now, but still need help) After I switch on my DS I get the first touch screen for about a second then it goes straight though to this kinda white screen with 'MENU [?]' on it.

Anyone know if I can fix it, and if it's my R4 or my micro sd? (sandisk 2GB - if it helps)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
since ur getting menu wriiten in red its most probably a dstt clone seaarch the downlaods section for ttds v1.17 fake killer disabled and copy the ttmenu.dat to the root of yourcard then downlaod the official firmware from ndstt.com and copy everything except ttmenu from ther I REPEAT DONT COPY TTMENU FROM NDSTT.COM SINCE YOUR CARD IS A CLONE IT WILL KILL YOUR CARD after that copy games music and stuff and play

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can get a genuine dstti for $1 more only
tongue.gif

deoxys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I think your R4I is just a fake DSTT card!Instead of the "offical kernel",you can use DSTT card's kernel(the newest one is 1.17a01)!

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
deoxys said:
I think your R4I is just a fake DSTT card!Instead of the "offical kernel",you can use DSTT card's kernel(the newest one is 1.17a01)!

KingdomBlade said:
So, got it to work now?

QUOTE(Clueless @ Jul 11 2009, 12:56 PM)
Yeah, thanks
smile.gif

He's got it working already so what's the use suggesting firmware?

And 2nd of all why suggest DSTT firmware when you don't exactly know what R4i-SDHC it is, as said there are like 7 different types of which one is a DSTT clone, so again why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist