i have had a psp for 2 years now and i accedently left my psp in my pocket of my pants and they got into the dryer.... my psp turns on but has tiny dots inside of it ... not big deal, my psp charges using usb mode but using the wall charger it dosent!!! and i barrowed 2 psps, and a wall charger from my friend, all of them charge on the wall charger!!!!! MINE ONLY WORKS ON USB... so if i run out of charge ..... where am i gana find another psp to charge it with!!!!!!! so is there a way to fix this proble?????? im desperate!!! EDIT: my usb is plugged in and i have an orenge light but i go to see battery information and ive lost battery.... im going mad!!!!!!