Gaming My Poor DS....

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My poor DSLite. I'm already experiencing the L button not working, I've gotten used to that fact that whatever keeps the screen in position has been worn away a lot, and now the connection to the top screen is getting messed up every so often. It looks like the screen is completely black, but there are actually only a couple pixels that have color. Luckily, moving the screen a bit fixes that...

Oh, my DSLite, you've done well over the past couple years, but now you're nearing your end...

Maxwellp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know how you feel. My Lite has a dead lower left section of the touchscreen so some games can't be played on it well unless I calibrate it wrong. The hinge broke and nobody is owning up to it, so now the top screen holds itself up with some duct tape. I'm now considering trading my dsi for a new black ds lite.

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the hinge on my first DS Lite as well as the R button broke. Seems to be a common problem with them. My DSi is still going strong though. I only use my current DS Lite for specific purposes regarding homebrew and game backups; I never actually play it.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel bad for you..

I once saw a kid with half, yes, playing the bottom half of his DS lite. More specifically, he was playing Pokemon Leaf Green for GBA, because apparantly the GBA slot still worked. It's a shame they took those out of the newer DSs, though I see why because of the increase in technology and the cost of putting the hardware in, etc.

At least his lower half wasn't completely useless. I've had the hinge break twice on the DSL, and once on the DSi, along with a broken R button as the result of a fall. Not fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o