My New Blog

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I found a really bad fanfic and showed it to xcalibur. He then showed me a really bad fan fic. We then decided to make a site to post them up on.

\

Use your judgement on what you want to read. Don't get mad at me if you read something you wish you didn't! There is a little snippet of the story with each post. So just be sure you know what you are getting into. Some stuff can be really gross lol

If you have some bad fan fic links, send them to me and I will give you credit if they are bad enough to be on the blog. I will also accept bad GBtemp fan fic, but nothing mean or distasteful or it will not be posted!

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DOOM: Repercussions of Evil

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't want to be a spoilsport, but that was the name of a pretty popular site which got taken down a few years ago. I don't know why but I'm not eager to repeat their mistakes.

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Xcalibur said:
I don't want to be a spoilsport, but that was the name of a pretty popular site which got taken down a few years ago. I don't know why but I'm not eager to repeat their mistakes.

What? Really? What happened. Tell me.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
science said:
Xcalibur said:
science said:
Xcalibur said:

What? Really? What happened. Tell me.

wat

I don't know how they got shut down. Lets not draw attention to ourselves doing the exact same thing they did and name ourselves the same aswell.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think its illegal. Its just fan made stories based on copyrighted items. Most of those companies don't care unless your making a profit and the fans can't complain since there using someone else's property.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've read something like the first 5 chapters of Metroid High School.

After that, this feeling took control of me:
319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

And I stopped reading. I don't know if I should be glad that I've stopped reading that thing or if I'm missing something
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k